The results of the election for the 2019 Executive Committee of Worldwide ERC® and Worldwide ERC® Foundation for Workforce Mobility were announced in the Global Workforce Symposium in Seattle, last 18th of October 2018.
The 2019 Executive Committee:
- Sue Carey, SCRP, SGMS-T of Baird & Warner, Chicago, Illinois, USA - Chairman of the Board
- Edward Hannibal, GMS, Deloitte, Chicago, Illinois, USA - Chair-Elect
- Robert Brezosky, The Walt Disney Company, Burbank, California, USA - Vice Chair – Finance
- Andrew Walker, GMS, EY, New York, New York, USA - Vice Chair – Talent Community
- Worldwide ERC® President and CEO Peggy Smith, SCRP, SGMS-T, Arlington, Virginia, USA - Committee Member
Newly elected directors beginning a three-year term in January 2019 include:
- Merritt Q. Anderson - GitHub, Inc., San Francisco, California, USA
- Sigrid Nauwelaerts - Johnson & Johnson, Beerse, Belgium
- Shelby Wolpa - InVision, Austin, Texas, USA.
Learn more about the elected members in their news release here.